The artistic magnificence of what we see today in Barcelona is the magical work of creative minds. The mesmerizing Park Guell, a modernist design by Antoni Gaudi is an unforgettable creation which is nothing like you’ll see anywhere else.
Originated from centuries old history, Park Guell is one of the most opulent and complete works of Antoni Gaudi. Accompanied by a special guided tour service available in different languages, you will learn first-hand about the symbols of history and space and experience a fine amalgamation of nature and art. Entering this park will be a journey back through time to the 19th century Barcelona which will leave you completely ecstatic.
- The entrance and the porter’s lodge pavilions are on the south side. Here you can enjoy a magnificent view of the stairway with the hypostyle room.
- The wall of the park is made of medallions bearing the name of Park Guell and rustic stone topped with ceramic tiling.
- The iron gates are designed in the shape of palm leaves and are originated from the Casa Vicens.
- The Greek Theatre or Nature Square is right at the centre of the Monumental core of Park Guell is a treat of nature itself.
- The Catalan style which is also known as the Trencadis, is a key representative of Gaudi’s work and warmly welcomes the visitors.
- A dragon decorated with mosaic of ceramic tiles and a twin flight stairway.
- Get to the Hypostyle room through the twin flight stairway. This is an extremely stunning crafted interior formed by 86 columns of Doric order which appears as trees and will show you an inner world full of intrinsic details in the main hall.
- This tour usually lasts about an hour and will take you through the most interesting and iconic areas of Park Guell, where you can connect to the significance of Modernisme (Catalan modernism), the rich artistic culture of Gaudi’s work, and the park as a whole.
- It starts at 10:00h and ends at 15:30h every day, for people with different languages like Spanish, English, French and Catalan accordingly. The guided tour schedule keeps changing so make sure you check the current schedule on your desired date.
Tour and Tickets
- Private Guided Tour – The Park Guell private guided tour ticket price is €36 per person. The unique price starts at 7 years old. Children from 0 – 6 years of age don’t have to pay for the ticket but they still need one at cost 0€ in order to access the Monumental zone. This guided tour lasts approximately 50 minutes and involves minimum 2 people to maximum 5 people.
- General Guided Tour – The Park Guell general guided tour ticket price is €7 per person. The criteria for this tour are the same as of the private tour. The unique price starts at 7 years old. Children from 0 – 6 years of age don’t have to pay for the ticket but they still need one at cost €0 in order to access the Monumental zone. This guided tour lasts about 50 minutes and involves up to 25 people.
For Booking Tickets : Click Here
For Booking Guided Tours: Click Here
So get your tickets at the earliest and visit Park Guell. 🙂